Camembert cheese based on cashews, almond and macadamia nuts, completely vegetable obtained by the fermentation and flowering of the crust from the noble mould Penicillium Candidum. Intense flavour and an edible rind.
- 100% sustainable fair-trade nuts
- 100% vegetable
- Slow grinding with granite stones
- Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free
- Fermented product rich in enzymes and probiotics
- Rich in proteins, vitamins, mineral salts
- It is a very versatile product that is suitable for all users in the kitchen like normal cheese
- To be cut into wedges
- Store it wrapped in paper and keep it in an airtight container
- Long conservation.